Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Questionaire



1)   What is your business?
My business is a wine glass decorating company. We specialize in glitter glasses and personalizing wine glasses, to add a little shine to your drink.
2)   Describe your business in one sentence
We make decorative and personalized wine glass, that can be a perfect gift.
3)   Who is your target audience?
My target audience is anyone that drinks wine. Since our glasses are personalized we can a make anything to fit the customer.
4)   Who are your competitors?
I do not know of a company that makes glasses like this, however products like this are often sold on Etsy.com
5)   What makes them better/worse than your product/service?
My business is better than those who sell products on Etsy.com because usually the people that sell products on that website have limits as to what they can make or design, and my company does not allowing the customer to have full control of the product they are receiving.

1)   How do you want your image to be seen in two years?
In two years I want my company to be seen a more high end company that has clients that are more wealthy like adults. I want my glasses to seen as classy and not too flashy.
2)   If your company was an animal, what animal would it be and why?
If my company was an animal it would be a house cat. This is because they are calm animals and don't make themselves too seen to others. I want this in my company not because I don't want people to notice the products but because I don't want the products to be too gaudy and out there, rather I want the to be classy and tasteful.
3)   If your company/brand was a person, who would it be and why?
If my company was a person it would be Jennifer Anniston. This is because she is famous but always stays classy and never gets too wrapped up in celebrity drama. She is also a famous actress who has played all different types of roles showing how she is relatable to everyone. I want my company to ver versatile so that everyone can find the need to use my business over anyone else's.
4)   If your company/brand was an object, what would it be?
If my brand was an object it would be a wine glass. This is because the company is a decorative wine glass company and I think is is important that the customers know the product that they are getting when seeing or hearing the name of the company. 
5)   If your customer was a cartoon character, who would it be?
sI my company was a cartoon character it would be Angelica Pickles from the Rugrats. This is because she was known for always getting what she wanted and my company gives the customers what ever they want.




No comments:

Post a Comment