Friday, May 10, 2013

Final Project


These are my final business card, letter head and brochure for my company Wine N' Shine. I think these all are a good presentation of my company and the customers I want to attract to my company. The hardest part for me was making all of them flow and finding a theme that could show in all three. the easiest to do was the business card since it was the first one I did and smallest I only had to make everything bigger for the other two. The hardest was probably the brochure because I had to add more details to it and make sure everything was aligned throughout the whole brochure. I worked really hard making sure that everything was aligned and even throughout all of the pieces. This project also allowed me to learn more about InDesign and understand all the tools a little bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment